Mila Bessmann | UK
Helping Hand Global Forum | International Advisory Board
Public Affairs in Strategic AI Research & Development for Metaverse and Green Energy
- Mila Bessmann is a technology entrepreneur, founder, and investor with core expertise in AI & Metaverse and exposure to renewable energy and trade in biofuel and metals.
- Board Trustee at BPUR International supported by the Council of Europe and MEPs.
- She majored in International Relations (BBA) and International Finance (MSc) and began her career at the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development in London, UK.
- She was one of the first energy innovators who built biofuel production factories and ‘green’ CHPs under governmental sustainability programs in CEE. In 2010, she invested in biomass waste recycling and biofuel production to encourage the spread of a circular economy and renewable energy in Europe and decelerate climate change.
- Her latest frontier tech venture specializes in developing machine learning and generative AI algorithms to automatically create photorealistic 3D content for Metaverse / Spatial Web and designs turnkey solutions for Forbes 500 companies, government agencies, and international organizations.