London 17.11.2022 | Dr. Andre Gasiorowski – CEO of Network Intelligence Group and International Advisor to Center Port Project – participated in the event inaugurating the Center Port Project in the House of Commons of the Palace of Westminster.
Centre Port Project proposal, with an estimated cost of £2 billion, is the world’s first Tidal Powered Deep Sea Container Terminal that addresses several broad-based solutions to regional issues collectively:
- Renewable Tidal Energy: Tidal renewable consistent, predictable energy via a Hydro-electric dam in the sea defense with estimated power is 800 GWH, or the equivalent of 600,000 homes and businesses in the region for constant daily consumption, with long-term infrastructure that will last at least 200 years.
- Boosting the UK economy with the world’s first tidal energy-powered smart container port for up to 4 million containers a year, capable of handling the world’s largest container vessels trading with international deep sea markets.
- Flood defense for over 1 million people across the whole Wash Lincolnshire and Norfolk region of the UK.
- CENTRE PORT: Executive management
- GOVERNMENT: Member of House of Lords – Lord (JD) Waverley | Deputy CEO Growth at Boston Council – Michelle Sacks, | Boston Council Councillors | FINANCIAL SECTOR: Santander | Bank Natwest | Rowan International | Mattioli Woods | Tech Investor Ltd | Infracapital | Mattioli Woods | National Infrastructur
- MEDIA: Financial Times | BBC | Recharge Energy News | The Loadstar | Energy Monitor | Lincolnshire Live | Lloyds List
- CORPORATE PARTNERS: Hapag Lloyd | British Ports | Arab-British Chamber of Commerce | Respublica | Eastern Powerhouse | BAM Nutall | Van Oord | Centrica | Lanpro | IVOPS | Containerships | MH Stallard | Wash Frontage Group | Roythornes Limited | American Roll on Roll Off | P F Consultants | Motel Design | Oldendorff Carriers GmbH | Elaborate Communications
- James Sutcliffe – CEO, Centre Port Holdings Limited
- Neil Wiggins – Managing Director, IVOPS Limited
- lan Devereux – Flood & Coastal Analyst, Centre Port Holdings Limited
- James Palmer – Chairman, Eastern Powerhouse
- Lord (JD) Waverley – Member of the House of Lords