About us | Management | Partners | Profiles | Contact
Helping Hand Global Forum (GLOBAL FORUM) is an international non-governmental lobbying organization headquartered in Caesarea, Israel, associating hundreds of other related Israeli and international organizations, representing activities in Israel and 180 countries worldwide.
Its primary objectives include supporting people in need irrespective of religion or ethnicity, especially victims of the Holocaust, promoting interfaith dialogue initiatives, and the process of improving the relationship between Israel and the world.
The organization is committed to fighting against anti-Semitism, anti-Israeli stance, and Holocaust denial while preserving the memory of the Holocaust. GLOBAL FORUM also supports disadvantaged individuals in need, regardless of their religion or ethnicity.
On August 20th, 2007, the Helping Hand Coalition was founded by the leadership of God’s Grace International (USA), Global Relief Network (Israel ), Christians for Israel (Christen an der Seite Israels) (Germany), and GAiN (Global Aid Network) (Germany) with the main purpose to support Holocaust survivors in need living in Israel.
On October 31, 2012, in Tel Aviv, at the initiative of Dr. Andre Gasiorowski, the Chairman of Helping Hand Coalition, the meeting was held with the heads of eight Israeli public organizations representing more than one hundred thousand Jews who survived and suffered during the Holocaust living in Israel. At this meeting, the decision was made to create a new international organization – the Helping Hand Global Forum for Israel. Soon many other Israeli and international organizations joined GLOBAL FORUM.
👉 Helping Hand Global Forum for Israel Founders meeting
- Helping Hand Coalition | Dr. Andre Gasiorowski, Chairman; Izak Goldfinger (†), Honorary President; Bozena Gasiorowski, Board Member
- Association of Wounded Jewish Soldiers and Partisans Who Fought the Nazis | Gen. Roman Jagiel (†), Chairman
- Veterans Union of World War II Fighters Against Nazism | Avraham Grinzaid, Chairman
- Association of Concentration Camps and Ghetto Survivors in Israel | Gita Koifman, Chairman
- Hazit HaKavod | Alexander Berman
- Coordination Committee of Russian Immigrants in Israel | Michael Raif, Chairman
- Israel Empowerment Lobby | Albert Veksler, Chairman
- Amutat Zikaron | Aaron Molotkowski, Chairman
- Israeli Association of Refugee Victims of the Disaster | Yefim Kipnis (†), Chairman
- Pensioners Union | Gen. Rafi Eitan (†), Chairman
- World Organization of Libyan Jews | Meir Kahlon (†), Chairman
- Association for Establishing the Museum of the Jewish Soldier in WWII | Gen. Haim Eretz, Chairman
- Chairman of the Board & President: Dr. Andre Gasiorowski (from 2012) | Chairman of Helping Hand Coalition
- Honorary President: Avraham Grinzaid (from 2019) | Chairman of the Veterans Union of World War II Fighters Against Nazism
Past honorary presidents:
- 2012-14 Izak Goldfinger (†) | Honorable President of Helping Hand Coalition
- 2014-16 Gen. Roman Jagiel (†) | Chairman of the Association of Wounded Jewish Soldiers and Partisans Who Fought the Nazis
- 2016-18 Meir Kahlon (†) | Chairman of World Organization of Libyan Jews
- 2018-19 Gen. Rafi Eitan (†)