Helping Hand Global Forum (GLOBAL FORUM)
- registered in Israel and the USA as an international non-governmental lobbying organization.
- confederation associating 250+ other related Israeli and international organizations.
- representing activities in Israel and 180 countries worldwide.
Its primary objectives include:
- international diplomacy through interactions with business, finance, and politics in Europe, America, the Middle and Far East.
- promoting interfaith dialogue initiatives, improving the relationship between Israel and the world, and preserving the memory of the Holocaust.
- supporting humanitarian aid projects to help disadvantaged individuals in need, regardless of religion or ethnicity, in Israel and worldwide.